The Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery and the transforMD Skin Care and Laser Center welcome you by appointment during regular office hours, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We also offer select extended evening hours weekly as well as two Saturdays a month for your convenience.
Please call us during office hours if you have last-minute needs for cosmetic injections or skin care and laser procedures; we will do our best to accommodate you on the same day or at your earliest convenience. We are launching a walk-in aesthetic concierge service with Skin Care and Laser Services, BOTOX®, Juvéderm® and Restylane® Injectables, Latisse®, CoolSculpting®, Ultherapy® and other services – call or email us for availability.
Our Skin Care Center welcomes you during any office hours without an appointment for skin care purchases and questions.
Your appointment is time set aside exclusively to address your needs. In order to respect all our patients’ schedules and time:
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to review or complete any necessary patient sign in information.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time for all other visits in order that you may have adequate time to check in with us.
- If you are delayed beyond your appointment time, please call us as soon as possible so that we may accommodate you and not disrupt our other patients’ schedules.
- We require 24 hours or one business day advance notice for cancellation of any appointment.
- The consultation fee with Dr. Brad Bengtson is $75. Currently, Dr. Bengtson is waiving the cosmetic consultation fee.
- All physician consultation fees will be credited toward your surgical procedure fee if you elect to have surgery. These fees may also be applied toward cosmetic injections such as BOTOX, Juvéderm or other dermal filler injections, or non-surgical, cosmetic physician services.
Payment for services is expected at the time of service by major credit card, personal check or cash. We also offer specific patient financing plans through Care Credit.
All surgical, cosmetic injection and skin care treatment recommendations are customized just for you. Therefore, our fees are only provided in person, once you have been evaluated and an accurate assessment and appropriate recommendations for treatment are made.
A 30% deposit is required when scheduling a surgery. The remaining balance is required three full weeks prior to any scheduled procedure.
Purely cosmetic services will not be billed to any third party insurer. The Bengtson Center currently participates with Priority Health Insurance. Your portion of the visit or service, such as a deductible or co-pay, must be paid in full at the time of service. For all other insurance programs, we offer concierge billing. The patient will be required to pay in full at the time of service. Our insurance liaison will work as your advocate to assist you through the pre-certification process and help determine the terms of your insurance coverage