The desire to refine, renew or enhance your appearance comes with many questions and treatment options. At the Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery your consultation is a very important, personalized and private consultation experience and focus will be completely on you. During your personal consultation with Dr. Bengtson please plan for the following:
- Time to discuss your goals for your appearance and your medical history
- A complete and personalized evaluation of your goals with Dr. Bengtson
- Expert recommendations by Dr. Bengtson regarding options for for you to achieve results that are realistic and that naturally enhance your appearance
- Step-by-step explanation defining how your goals can be achieved and what treatment options are available to you including non-surgical alternatives
- Time for answering any questions, concerns and providing you with any further information you may need to help you make a completely confident, well-informed decision
*Please take time prior to your consultation to complete your medical history online via NexWeb. This will streamline your consultation time and maximize your time with Dr. Bengtson and our staff. Sign on to NexWeb here and call for your personal ID.
Your consultation begins by meeting your doctor, followed by a private medical examination. If necessary, photos for your medical record will then be taken. Following your photos, you will meet again with Dr. Bengtson, our nursing staff, and one of our patient-care coordinators. Our patient care coordinator will be an advocate for you and available to answer any questions, provide information, and help you through every aspect of planning your procedure. The goal of our patient-care coordinator is to make sure your experience at the Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is the very best that it can be and to be a valuable resource for you before, during and after treatment. Life’s all about Relationships!