JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVEDERM ULTRA and JUVEDERM are a smooth gel filler that Dr. Bengtson and the Injection Specialists use to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. From Smile Lines (lines that run vertically from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth), Marionette Lines (vertical facial wrinkles and folds that form below the corners of the mouth), and Vertical Lines (facial wrinkles above and around the lips) you can smooth away unwanted wrinkles and restore natural contours.With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural results that last up to a year.
Details & FAQ
What are Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus?
Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus are hyaluronic-based, gel injectable fillers. Hyaluronic acid is found in every cell of our body. As fillers, these injections are used to treat mild to moderate facial creases by enhancing soft tissue volume to add fullness and/or smooth wrinkles. They are comprised of non-animal sources, mimic the natural moisture- binding qualities of the skin and are safely and naturally re-absorbed over time.
Why might I consider Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus?
If you desire to look younger, with a natural, non-surgical outcome you may wish to consider injections of Juvederm®. Juvederm® is also the most common agent we place in the lips for an increase in lip volume or to enhance creases around the mouth.
Who chooses Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus?
Age does not define candidates for facial rejuvenation. Women and men of various ages choose facial rejuvenation to delay or improve visible indications of facial aging. These factors generally define good candidates for Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus:
- You understand what Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus can and cannot accomplish
- You accept the potential risks of Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus and your responsibilities as a patient
- You are healthy, emotionally secure and you’re stable
- You accept that you will need to make healthy lifestyle choices to maintain the results achieved by Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus
- You have realistic expectations and are willing to accept minor asymmetries
What should I know about Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus?
- Results are not permanent, lasting up to one year and will need to be re-injected in order to maintain results
- Common side effects are minimal bruising, redness and swelling, but are not long lasting
- All cosmetic procedures carry the potential for risks, which will be fully discussed with you during your consultation