At the Bengtson Center, BOTOX® provides our Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Birmingham patients with a vital component of an individualized, comprehensive treatment plan. While many providers competitively commoditize BOTOX®, we at the Grand Rapids Bengtson Center in Michigan view this product as an integral component of your pathway to beauty. It’s all about finding an experienced, highly skilled provider to administer your BOTOX® injections as a part of your specific, personalized plan and process.
For safe, satisfying results with BOTOX® Cosmetic, our Grand Rapids patients trust our team to achieve the natural results they desire. They typically choose this treatment, among our most popular, to achieve the following goals:
- Prevent and smooth established wrinkles
- Enhance facial features by selectively weakening facial musculature
- Soften wrinkles and lines without creating an overdone blank or "mask-like" look
- Improve brow position for a natural-looking, non-surgical lifted brow
Choosing to have your BOTOX® injections at the Grand Rapids Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is a wise decision. We are innovators and educators in the field of cosmetic injections, using only FDA-approved injectables, such as JUVÉDERM®, JUVÉDERM®XC, JUVÉDERM® ULTRA™, the new JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™, RADIESSE®, Restylane® and BELOTERO BALANCE®. We are also one of the few national training centers in the United States.
Why Choose Us?
You can trust our extensive experience, vision, and ability to achieve results that will help you look naturally younger and more beautiful—without an overcorrected or unnatural look. BOTOX® Cosmetic injections alone may provide the results you want, or they may complement other non-surgical or surgical procedures, including Ultherapy®, facelift, brow lift, or eyelid surgery. Dr. Bengtson has performed thousands of cosmetic injections and is one of the top national trainers for BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® in the U.S. At his Grand Rapids, Michigan, practice, he has personally trained and currently oversees a specialized team of injection experts.
For the third consecutive year, Dr. Bengtson and his team have received Allergan Medical’s highest award, the Black Diamond Level, making the Bengtson Center one of only a handful of solo-practitioner practices in the U.S. to receive this prestigious award.
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
BOTOX® is a protein placed specifically into the muscles of the forehead or crow’s feet around the eyes to selectively decrease muscle function and prevent the formation of wrinkling and deep lines. It can improve the appearance and decrease the prominence of existing frown lines, forehead furrows, or crow’s feet. Injections are usually repeated every 3 to 4 months to maintain results.
Why might I consider BOTOX® at the Bengtson Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan?
Looking younger and improving facial appearance often may be attained through non-surgical solutions such as using BOTOX® or in conjunction with facial surgery or other procedures and skin care. Eliminating crow’s feet and decreasing animation and frown lines can make you look less tired and angry, creating a fresher, brighter look. We strive to achieve natural-looking results that do not look “frozen” or overtreated.
Who chooses BOTOX® Cosmetic in Michigan?
Age does not define candidates for facial rejuvenation. Women and men of various ages choose facial rejuvenation to delay or improve visible indications of facial aging. Millions of patients safely undergo BOTOX® Cosmetic every year in the United States alone.
The following factors generally define good candidates for BOTOX® at our Grand Rapids, Michigan, practice:
- You can clearly define why you want this treatment.
- You understand what the treatment can and cannot accomplish.
- You accept its risks and your responsibilities as a patient.
- You are healthy, emotionally secure, and stable.
- You accept that you will need to make healthy lifestyle choices to maintain the results achieved by this procedure.
- You have realistic expectations and are willing to accept minor asymmetries
What do I need to know?
- Results are not permanent and will need to be re-injected every 3 to 6 months to maintain optimal results.
- Common side effects are slight bruising and numbness, but both are minimal and quickly subside.
- You should understand that all cosmetic procedures carry the potential for risks, which will be fully discussed with you during your consultation.