You Supply the Mommy, We Supply the MakeoverPosted On: March 23, 2017
Are you thinking about a Mommy Makeover in Grand Rapids? Moms, before you make any decisions, take a look at this list and see if you relate to any of it:
- random parts of you changed sizes during the pregnancy, and random parts of you changed back (or didn’t) after the birth
- you carried the baby for what people say was nine months, but felt like a year and a half—at least
- you pushed that small-but-large baby out of a very small opening, or underwent a surgery that literally opened you up to the world
- whether your newborn nursed a lot or a little, your breasts—well—took a beating
- you found yourself with more skin than you remembered having before this whole pregnancy thing happened
- you gained some pounds … and stretch marks … and an unpleasant new talent for peeing a little when you cough, sneeze, or laugh
- you love your kid, but you also love the memory of how you looked and felt before you brought an actual human into this world
Can a Mommy Makeover help? Yes! To borrow a line from one of the biggest mothers out there—the Statue of Liberty—we invite you to give us your sagging, your stretched-out, your weakened bladder yearning to break free.
Dr. Brad Bengtson and his team of aesthetic experts have years of experience in removing, reducing, lifting, tucking, tightening, and rejuvenating, all of which can help you get your breasts, belly, body, and … baby-gateway back into beautiful shape.
When it comes to a Mommy Makeover, let us help you learn about lipo, teach you about tummy tucks, and give you a vision of what vaginal rejuvenation could do for you. Whether you want a little bit of a slim-down for your sides or a head-to-just-a-bit-above-the-toes overhaul, it’s your call. A Mommy Makeover is about you, the mommy.
After all, you’re the one who built that baby in the first place.
Contact the Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery about a Mommy Makeover in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Call (616) 588-8880 or 1-877-822-8880 to schedule a consultation, or send an online inquiry.Written by Bengtson Center for Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery