Weight gain, weight loss, and other factors beyond your control such as heredity may contribute to an abdomen that protrudes or folds over your waistline.
The problem area may be limited to a small pouch around the navel, or it may extend to a larger area like the love handles.
An abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck for men, at the Grand Rapids Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery could be just what you need to get rid of stubborn fat in your abdomen. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bradley Bengtson can customize your procedure to safely sculpt a flat, toned, masculine abdomen and waist that complements your body and meets your desired goals.
What is a male abdominoplasty?
Male abdominoplasty, commonly called a tummy tuck for men, creates a flatter, toned abdomen by reducing excess abdominal skin and tissue. A tummy tuck for men in our Grand Rapids practice may include one or more of the following:
Dr. Bengtson recommends tummy tuck for men in Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Birmingham to help them reshape disproportionate curves or reduce unwanted fat and skin, which often cannot be attained through weight loss and exercise alone.
Tummy tuck for men performed at our Grand Rapids practice may help you reshape body features that cannot be enhanced any other way. This procedure can dramatically improve the shape and proportion of your upper and lower abdomen, enhancing your appearance and your self-esteem.
1. Abdominoplasty is performed on an outpatient basis.
2. Abdominoplasty is performed under general anesthesia.
3. You will need a capable adult with you for 24 hours after surgery.
4. Scars are normal after surgery and may be concealed by normal clothing and underwear.
5. All surgeries carry the potential for risks, which will be fully discussed with you during your consultation.
6. Afterward, you will return to your home or, for our out-of-town guests, to one of the designated hotels conveniently located a short distance from our office.
7. Recovery from tummy tuck surgery typically takes men from Grand Rapids, Detroit, or Birmingham 1 to 2 weeks, but you will be up and active the same day of the surgery.
Men of many ages and circumstances undergo male tummy tuck at our Grand Rapids practice. The following factors generally define good candidates for this procedure:
2155 E Paris Ave SE
Suite 100, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
Are you ready to get rid of your love handles or belly fat? Contact Dr. Brad Bengtson or Dr. David Alfonso today to learn more about male abdominoplasty / tummy tuck surgery for men. You can reach our Grand Rapids office by requesting your consultation online, or phoning us at 616.588.8880.Fees & Financing