If you feel self-consciousness because your ears protrude or are misshapen, a Grand Rapids ear surgery for men at the Bengtson Center can help.
Where needed, they can also create a pleasing fold and contour to your ears. As a result of male ear surgery Grand Rapids patients of ours are normally extremely satisfied with their results: ears that naturally complement facial features and contribute to a balanced, harmonious appearance.
What is Ear Surgery?
Ear surgery, also known as otoplasty, decreases the projection and the angle of the ear in relation to the head. It also improves the shape of the ear.
Ear surgery for men at our Grand Rapids practice can also improve structural deformities that result in a misshapen or absent ear. Typically an incision is made in the back portion of the ear to either reshape or reduce the cartilage and reposition the Y-shaped folds of the ear.
Improving facial harmony through ear surgery can dramatically increase men’s self-confidence at our Grand Rapids practice. Dr. Bengtson and Dr. Alfonso recommend ear surgery for men in their Grand Rapids practice to help them achieve the following benefits:
Men of many ages and circumstances undergo our Grand Rapids male ear surgery at our practice. The following factors generally define good candidates for this procedure:
1. Men's Ear surgery is performed in our Grand Rapids practice on an outpatient basis.
2. Your surgery may be performed under either general anesthesia or local sedation.
3. Results are long lasting, and proper skincare for men is essential after surgery.
4. You will need a capable adult with you for 24 hours after your release from surgery.
5. Recovery ranges from 7 to 10 days, although you will return to light, normal daily activity immediately following surgery.
6. Scars are a normal outcome of surgery. The location and pattern of your incisions and the resulting scars will be discussed during your consultation.
7. Afterward, you will return to your home or, for our out-of-town guests, to one of the designated hotels conveniently located a short distance from our office.
To speak with Dr. Brad Bengtson or Dr. David Alfonso about ear surgery for men Grand Rapids area residents are encouraged to contact our office today to schedule a meeting. Request your appointment online, or call our office at 616.588.8880
2155 E Paris Ave SE
Suite 100, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
Contact Dr. Brad Bengtson or Dr. David Alfonso today to learn more about ear surgery for men. You can reach our Grand Rapids office by requesting your consultation online or phoning us at 616.588.8880.Fees & Financing