Through expert techniques and nearly undetectable incisions, endoscopic brow lift can help men in Grand Rapids and Birmingham erase the furrows and frown lines that make them seem tired, angry, or overstressed. Plastic surgeon Dr. Brad Bengtson uses advanced endoscopic techniques to perform the brow or forehead lift, also known as browplasty, for men at his Grand Rapids practice, The Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery.
This procedure repositions hooded or low brows to allow for a more natural, youthful, and restored appearance.
Brow lift surgery, when performed with experience and vision, results in an appearance that looks vibrant, happy, and youthful. Dr. Bengtson and the Bengtson Center does not produce pulled, artificial, or overdone results, and the hairline remains unchanged. A brow lift treats the upper portion of the face (above the eyes) and may be performed as a standalone procedure or in conjunction with eyelid or facelift surgery for optimal results.
Brow lifting decreases the creases across the forehead and at the base of the nose between the eyes, while naturally restoring the brows to their higher position. In addition, we are finding that the angle of the brows matters just as much as the level of the brows.
Dr. Bengtson will tailor the lateral brow in each patient to sweep up the tail of the brow higher, resulting in a more youthful, open eye. Brows that are too elevated, particularly in men, may create an odd appearance. Dr. Bengtson uses specific techniques to create an enhanced brow position that does not appear over-operated or overdone.
What is a brow lift?
A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift or browplasty, smooths expression lines of the brow and forehead, raises a hooded brow, and repositions low-set brows. A brow lift for men at our Grand Rapids practice typically includes the following techniques:
Ultherapy® is a new, nonsurgical method to lift brows using ultrasound. Ultherapy® is an office procedure that may be performed in less than one hour with minimal to no downtime
Ultherapy® is a new type of non-surgical, non-invasive facelift procedure that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process to lift, tone, and tighten loose skin on the brow, neck, and under the chin. For those who prefer a nonsurgical option to improving their appearance, an Ultherapy® brow lift can be a great option for men in Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Birmingham, Michigan.
Looking young and improving facial appearance and balance of your eyebrows may be attained through facial rejuvenating procedures, such as this one.
Age alone does not define who might be a good candidate for facial rejuvenation or brow lift.
Men and women at our Grand Rapids practice often choose these kinds of procedures to delay or improve visible indications of facial aging. The following factors generally define good candidates for endoscopic brow lift procedures:
1. Brow lifts are performed on an outpatient basis.
2. Brow lifts are performed under local anesthesia with sedation or general anesthesia.
3. You will need a capable adult with you for 24 hours after your release from your procedure.
4. All surgeries carry the potential for risks, which will be fully discussed with you during your consultation.
5. Afterward, you will return to your home or, for our out-of-town guests, to one of the designated hotels conveniently located a short distance from our office.
6. Results are long lasting, but maintaining your youth is a lifestyle choice, and proper skincare is essential after surgery. Recurrence is a potential complication.
7. Recovery ranges from a few days to 1 week. It may take several weeks to see full results as swelling subsides and tissues heal.
8. The incision pattern for your surgery will be discussed with you during your consultation. Scars are a normal outcome of surgery, and generally concealed within the hair-bearing portion of the scalp. The location and pattern of your incisions and the resulting scars will be discussed during your consultation.
2155 East Paris Suite 100, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
Contact Dr. Brad Bengtson or Dr. David Alfonso today to learn more about brow lift for men. You can reach our Grand Rapids office by requesting your consultation online or phoning us at 616.588.8880.Fees & Financing