We take pride in customizing your surgical, non-surgical, cosmetic injection, skincare and laser treatment for our patients. They are our way of assisting you in navigating the maze of surgical and non-surgical procedures that best fit your aesthetic goals. Therefore, our fees are only provided in person, once you have met with Dr. Bengtson, Dr. Alfonso or one of our amazing team members in person we will create a customized plan for you which includes the costs associated with the procedures.
- When scheduling your appointment, you will be required to provide a debit or credit card which we will keep on file.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we require notice 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. A fee of $50 will be charged to your credit card on file if the appointment
- If you are running late to your scheduled appointment, we will always do our best to accommodate you;
however, if you are more than 20 minutes late:
- - If possible we will keep your appointment and may need to shorten your treatment time to keep
your provider on schedule for their next patient or,
- - We may need to cancel the appointment entirely and will charge $50 to the credit card on file.
- A valid driver’s license or state issued ID card is required to be shown at your visit to verify that we are providing services to the appropriate person and to protect our patients from identity theft.
- If this IS your first appointment please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to review or complete any necessary patient information
- If this IS NOT your first appointment please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow for check in time and in order to have time to relax and enjoy our patient waiting area.
- We will hold the parent or guardian accompanying the minor on the first visit responsible for expenses incurred, for this and all other subsequent visits.