BOTOX® for Men in Grand Rapids
If you're considering BOTOX®, men in Grand Rapids and Detroit know they can trust the Bengtson Center team to help them achieve the kinds of results that men want. BOTOX® can diminish and smooth wrinkles, improve defects such as folds or depressions in the skin, and enhance facial features. Nearly 4 million patients chose BOTOX® Cosmetic last year in the United States alone, making it the number-one procedure for both men and women. At the Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery, we are innovators and educators in the field of cosmetic injections and understand how to enhance masculine features and meet a man’s unique needs for his appearance.
All BOTOX® injections for men are administered in our Grand Rapids office by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Brad Bengtson. Our practice also serves as one of the few training sites in the United States for injectable procedures, and Dr. Bengtson is one of the few national trainers for BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® facial fillers. As a result, we are becoming a Center for Excellence for injectables and facial fillers. Dr. Bengtson uses only FDA-approved injectables, so you know you can trust our expertise, extensive experience, vision, and ability to achieve optimal results. Looking naturally younger and more attractive has never been easier.
BOTOX® alone may give men in Grand Rapids and Detroit the results they want, or the treatment may complement other procedures for men such as brow lift, eyelid surgery, face lift, or skin resurfacing.
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
BOTOX® is a protein placed specifically in the muscles of the forehead or crow’s feet around the eyes to selectively decrease muscle function and prevent the formation of wrinkling and deep lines. This treatment improves the appearance and decreases the prominence of existing frown lines, forehead furrows, or crow’s feet. Injections are usually repeated every 3 to 4 months to maintain results.
Why might I consider BOTOX for Men in Detroit and Grand Rapids?
Looking younger and improving facial appearance often may be attained through nonsurgical solutions such this. It can also complement other surgical or nonsurgical procedures such as Ultherapy®, as well as advanced, medical-quality skin care provided at the Bengtson Center and Symmetry Skincare and Laser Center. Decreasing animation and frown lines can make you look less tired and angry, creating a fresher, brighter look.
Who is a good candidate for BOTOX?
Age does not define candidates for facial rejuvenation. Women and men of various ages choose facial rejuvenation to delay or improve visible indications of facial aging. Millions of patients safely undergo this procedure every year in the United States alone. These factors generally define good candidates for BOTOX® Cosmetic:
- You can clearly define why you want the injection.
- You understand what the treatment can and cannot accomplish.
- You accept its risks and your responsibilities as a patient.
- You are healthy, emotionally secure, and stable.
- You accept that you will need to make healthy lifestyle choices to maintain the results achieved by this procedure.
- You have realistic expectations and are willing to accept minor asymmetries
What else do I need to know?
- Results are not permanent and will need to be re-injected every 3 to 6 months to maintain results.
- Common side effects are slight bruising and numbness, but both are minimal and quickly subside.
- You should understand that all cosmetic procedures carry the potential for risks, which will be fully discussed with you during your consultation.