Your Bengtson Center Consultation
Start Your Transformative Journey in Grand Rapids
The desire to refine, renew, or enhance your appearance comes with many questions and treatment options. At the Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery, your consultation in Grand Rapids is a very important, personalized, and private experience, with the focus entirely on you. Whether you come from Grand Rapids itself, busy Detroit or elsewhere in Michigan, nearby Chicago, or far beyond, you can find a welcoming presence in Dr. Brad Bengtson and his team. During your personal consultation with the doctor, please plan for the following:
- Time to discuss your goals for your appearance and your medical history
- A complete and personalized evaluation of your goals with Dr. Bengtson
- Thoughtful recommendations by Dr. Bengtson regarding options for you to achieve results that are realistic and that naturally enhance your appearance
- Step-by-step explanation defining how your goals can be achieved and what innovative options are available to you, including surgical and non-surgical alternatives
- Time for answering any questions or concerns and providing you with any further information you may need to help you make a confident, well-informed decision
If you are ready to take the next step to an even more beautiful you, contact the Bengtson Center online or phone us today at 616.588.8880. We will schedule your appointment at that time. We require a reservation fee of $75 to hold your consultation.
- All physician consultation fees will be credited toward your surgical procedure fee if you elect to have surgery.
- Consultations can be rescheduled within 48 hours or two business days in advance. If you fail to keep your scheduled appointment the $75 fee will be charged.
Gathering your Information
Once your consultation has been scheduled, you can fill out your Patient Information on the NexWeb Portal.
The Day of Your Consultation
Your Cosmetic Consultation is set aside exclusively for you to address your personalized needs and goals.
- We believe that our patients should be educated about their surgeon and procedures of interest. Please come prepared with any questions you may have to assist you in your aesthetic journey.
- If this is your first appointment, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to review or complete any necessary patient sign-in information.
- We require 24 hours or one business day advance notice for cancellation of any appointment.
- Make sure to bring your Consultation Packet that was mailed to you.