Santa may be able to stay up all night in the freezing weather and still have merry dimples and cheeks like roses, but we're guessing that a lack of sleep coupled with exposure to wind, rain, and snow is less forgiving to your skin. Since you don't have access to whatever North Pole magic keeps Mr. Claus looking refreshed and rejuvenated even after he spends a night climbing down smoky chimneys, the Bengtson Center is offering five tips to get you holiday ready.
1) Start now. Want something done? In this time of presents, there's no time like the present! You've got a busy schedule of shopping and social activities, we know, but you can carve out a few minutes for yourself to call for a consultation and pop in for a quick BOTOX treatment or something similar just a little aesthetic adjustment that will make you look more relaxed, even as the rest of the world descends into jingle bell chaos around you.
2) Keep it simple. There are plenty of treatment options that don't require any incisions, so you can avoid the down time and care associated with surgery, while still getting a look as fresh as new-fallen snow. THERMIsmooth stimulates new collagen growth with heat energy - no scalpels or chemicals required.
3) Get a glow. Firelight is flattering, but you can't spend all holiday season by the hearth (even if you want to). Don't let the Christmas tree or your neighbor's rooftop display be the only things glowing in your life this season. Rejuvenate your skin with any number of leading and innovative treatments at The Bengtson Center, our Grand Rapids med spa and plastic surgery clinic, including the Nordlys laser and light system and Silkpeel dermal infusion facial, perfect for skin rejuvenation.
4) Pucker up. What are you doing New Year's Eve? A traditional midnight kiss is a sweet way to ring in 2017, but before you smooch, consider giving your lips some plumping with Volbella, the newest filler in the JUVÉDERM line. The injectable also addresses wrinkles around the mouth, so you can be sure your kiss zone is looking spectacular when the clock strikes 12.
5) Work on that belly. We will say that between the cookies and the milk, Santa's bowl-full-of-jelly belly is not something that inspires much envy. If you've got a bit of a bulge of your own from too many snickerdoodles and candy canes, consider CoolSculpting. Michigan's Bengtson Center offers the non-surgical fat-reduction solution to anyone looking to slim down their silhouette, from the abdomen to the neck. The results are gradual, but we never said all of our holiday tips were going to focus on winter. Start now to get yourself ready for the 4th of July!
2155 E Paris Ave SE
Suite 100, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
Plastic Surgeons Dr. Bengtson and Dr. Alfonso, along with the team at the Bengtson Center for Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery, provide advanced surgical and cosmetic treatments for patients from Grand Rapids, Birmingham, Detroit, and Kalamazoo, Michigan.Fees & Financing