A Look Back at the Bengtson Center’s 2016 Top 10!Posted On: January 12, 2017
- Cellfina cellulite reduction – We started the year by celebrating with Cellfina®, which won a Best of Beauty Breakthrough award from Allure after its 2015 introduction to the world of aesthetics. We’d already been using the device for half a year at that point, smoothing out dimples for women tired of seeing cellulite on their thighs and elsewhere. What a great beginning to 2016!
- CoolSculpting® – Early in the year, we also got to announce an honor of our own, regarding CoolSculpting® in West Michigan: the Bengtson Center’s exclusive status in the region as a Premier Crystal Practice, awarded only to practices that reward their patients as they choose the nonsurgical fat-reduction treatment.
- The team went mad for men in March, focusing the month on getting guys to give a good you-know-what when it comes to their appearance. Did it work? Take a long look at the more masculine members of Grand Rapids next time you’re out and about, and you tell us. Make it count in 2017, males!
- May sent shockwaves through our practice as we let everybody know how Z Wave was shaking things up when it came to fat reduction. When paired with CoolSculpting®, Z Wave further destabilizes stubborn fat to maximize results of the treatment. The one-two combo really got our patients moving this spring.
- And speaking of spring, the season also saw the addition of another new treatment—ThermiVa®—to the Bengtson Center. As the weather improved, so did the outlook for women dealing with dryness, discomfort, and other symptoms of vaginal atrophy. ThermiVa® can fix it with no incisions, sutures, or surgical necessities.
- Something more than pollen must have been in the air in the days before summer, because we just couldn’t stop bringing in new technology to better our patients’ lives. Also new to the practice in 2016 was the Nordlys laser, which uses light to shine a solution on everything from brown spots to unwanted hair. After all of this innovation, we were ready to relax in the summer! (But we didn’t, of course …)
- One reason we stayed active was because Cellfina® ushered in the warmer months with the announcement of yet another award, this one from Good Housekeeping, which named the sworn enemy of cellulite the year’s Best Body Solution. Now that’s how to mark the beginning of swimsuit season!
- In September, physician assistant extraordinaire Meredith Kent joined the Bengtson Center team, bringing her wrinkle-smoothing talents and other abilities to Grand Rapids patients, both returning and new. We recently talked about her on this blog, but we just can’t say enough good things. We’ll be talking about her well into 2017—and 2018 and beyond. We’re sure you will, too, once you see what she can do for your face and skin!
- Dr. Brad Bengtson marked the last days of October by performing a breast augmentation with Natrelle INSPIRA® Cohesive breast implants—a first for plastic surgeons in the entire Midwest. Amazing!
- We finished the year by doing what we always do: Working hard to ensure our clients enjoy beautiful results that change their lives for the better. We’re already looking ahead to the new year, even as we fondly recall the changes 2016 brought to our practice and our patients. Happy new year to all!
Let us know your highlights of 2016 by leaving a comment. You can also schedule a visit with us for 2017 by calling (616) 588-8880 or 1-877-822-8880, or send an inquiry online.Written by Bengtson Center for Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery