We Are Re-Opening!Posted On: May 21, 2020
WE’VE MISSED YOU! As a city, country, and, more importantly, unified community, we have fought the spread of COVID-19 by social distancing and staying at home. Now we can once again come together—to connect, to encourage, and to celebrate … safely!
We are excited to announce that we are opening our doors to patients on Monday, June 1. It has been a challenging and yet amazing journey during this time and a true blessing to see how faith can overcome fear!
Of course, re-joining society does not mean relaxing our vigilance. Throughout this time, our energy has been spent on working hard to create a healthy environment for our patients and team so that “We’re safe, you’re safe!”
Our Promise to You!
We are continuing to “do things the right way.” That means we’re going above and beyond to ensure we are ready to re-open for your favorite aesthetic treatments and surgical procedures. Here are our commitments and promises to you:
- We are following all CDC guidelines, including team member daily health checks. In fact, we are taking all of our team members’ temperatures twice a day to ensure we are healthy.
- We are welcoming our team back into the office only after they have tested negative for COVID-19. We will continue with monthly COVID-19 screenings of our team.
- Our providers will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- We will be extensively cleaning each room after every treatment to ensure it is safe for your appointment.
- We ask for your patience during check-in and check-out as we navigate this “new normal.” Please know that we value both your health and your precious time!
What Can I Expect at My Next Appointment?
- Don’t forget your mask: All patients are expected to wear a mask once entering the building and inside the Bengtson Center. (Please bring your own mask.)
- Early arrival: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, as we have a check-in station for temperature checks and a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Come solo: Patients will be expected to enter our office unaccompanied.
- Plan ahead: We will work with each patient to create a schedule that is as expedient and efficient as it can be. We know that recent weeks and months have caused a lot of confusion, and many appointments have needed to be rescheduled.
- We gotcha covered: We will answer any of your questions quickly, honestly, and openly. Trust is a vital element of every surgical procedure and aesthetic treatment. We want you to feel comfortable every step of the way. We also ask for patience and flexibility as we get back into the swing of daily life.
We cannot thank you enough for your support, loyalty, and love during this time! We are truly grateful!
We look forward to seeing your smiling face!
Call us at 616.588.8880 to schedule a visit, get answers, and find out more information about the coming days, or send us a message online.Written by Bengtson Center for Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery